Oh, no! We’re so sorry to see you go.
Use the “Support” link at the top right side of this page to let us know that you’d like to cancel. That’s it!
WARNING: Once your membership is cancelled you will no longer have access to the Acceleration membership area or the downloads. Please be sure to download anything you’d like to keep before requesting your cancellation.
You contact us 48 hours notice before your next billing date in order to cancel before your next subscription payment.
Welcome! I’m so glad you found us.
You can join our Book More Brides community by becoming an Acceleration member. Learn more about how to join here.
The “Membership” refers to the Acceleration membership program, a monthly membership that includes a workshop, Fast Action Video, Weekly Action Challenges and more. Learn about exactly what’s included with the membership here.
“Courses” are individual training programs that are NOT included with the Acceleration membership. They open for limited enrollment only a few times a year and are focused on a specific topic.
“Summits” are semi-annual events where we invite up to 14 different expert speakers to present for our Book More Brides community. The Summit recordings are on a variety of topics for wedding professionals. These are included as a bonus with the Acceleration membership.
Good question! There’s a lot to explore.
First, login with your Username and Password here. You’ll be taken to the My Courses page where you’ll see a list of the courses and bonuses you’ve purchased.
Simply click the logo for the course you’d like to enjoy, and get started.
Login first and go to the My Courses page. You’ll see a list of the courses and bonuses that you may access.
First, make sure you are logged in to the site. Then go the Acceleration Membership page here and click the button to register for the most current webinar. Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing the unique link you’ll use to join.
Yes! The replay, Action Checklist, transcript and downloads will be available on the membership page once they have been processed. This is usually completed within 3 days after the live event.
Go to the Acceleration Membership page and select the workshop image you want to access.
You must be an Acceleration member to receive these weekly Action challenges. They are delivered by email only.
Here’s what to do if you haven’t been receiving them:
- Whitelist our email addresses at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the latest updates and news.
- Star an email from us and create a special folder called “BMB” (or whatever makes sense for you) where you can store your membership emails.
- Special note if you use Gmail:
– Find an email from us and drag it into your “Primary” inbox.- Select “Yes to do this for all messages from Book More Brides” to make sure you
don’t miss any email updates. Like this:
- If you still can’t receive our emails, use the “Support” link at the top of this page to tell us about your problem. Tell us what email client you’re using (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and exactly what you’ve done to try to fix it.
You’ve got buckets of information available to you in the membership site. So where do you begin?
#1 – Start at the beginning of any course (Automatic Expert System, Rapid Growth System, Blogging, etc.) It’s been created in order for maximum results.
#2 – Find the workshops and courses to address your biggest challenge on the Start Here page. Select an icon to find solutions in that category or use the search box at the bottom for something more specific.
#3 – If you’re still stumped, contact us and describe your situation. We’ll point you in the right direction. 🙂
You can update or change your credit card on file using the Billing & Password link under the “My Profile” menu.
- Open the “My Profile” drop down menu at the top of this page.
- Select the “Billing & Password” page.
- Click the “Update Payment Info” button.
- Update a valid credit card number and expiration, then save.
- Notify us that your account is updated by emailing email@example.com so we can process your transaction and update your account immediately.